Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween

This little fellow is from my childhood
I finally felt "in the mood' for Halloween. I think the lovely cool weather and the leaves turning have started me thinking it would be fun to dig out a few things that remind me of the fun I used to have dressing up and playing out some fantasy. I remember my mother sewing costumes for me, once a pilgrim, once bunny, and my favorite, Scarlett O'Hara. I was 9 or 10 and had just seen the movie and was taken by the drapery dress.
Here is what I've done to my dining room:









2 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks great. I can see you had fun! I'm obviously late visiting. Trying to catch up tonight.......Sarah

Barbara said...

We do not celebrate Halloween but I enjoyed the peep inside your home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...