Thursday, March 08, 2012

Proud as a Peacock

Last night my two daughters and I had dinner with our long time friends, Pat and Leland. Much to my delight, they recently moved to Oregon from their beautiful  home in Montana. As nice as it was to get to go to their their home on Flathead Lake for visits, it is wonderful to have them closer. Pat was my first daughter's kindergarten teacher. We have stayed friends all these years Through thick and thin, they have been there for support and friendship.
I invite you to see their Montana home, (which is for sale) because it is so unique.
Here is a peek at their new place, but only the peacock vase with peacock feathers. As they get moved in and Pat does her magic on the house, I'l be posting more pictures of this amazing designer. Pat has designed interiors in homes and restaurants all over the world. I've been lucky to learn from her and have the advantage of her advise on my various homes through the years.

6 comments:

Pondside said...

I can just imagine the joy of having a good friend of many years move closer to you. I had lunch yesterday with a friend of 38 years - she was here from Ottawa, just for two days, but we made the most of our time.

Antiques And Teacups said...

I absolutely love the peacock vase! What a treasure! Nice to have life long relationships and how nice to have them nearer!
Ruth

Sarah said...

Love the idea of a peacock feather bouquet. This is stunning. How nice to have your friend close by. Enjoy your times together. ~ Sarah

Martha said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the house -- love that bouquet!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your peacock feathers on that great looking peacock vase too! I have my best friend Steph who lives near me too, and that's a blessing. Thank you for you sweet visit...wow, your daughter passed kidney stones, my goodness, what a scare for you! I'm back to normal, daughter is fine and I got my computer and blog back!! Have a sweet week.
FABBY

lvroftiques said...

Love the peacock feathers in the peacock vase! I look forward to seeing more of your friends new house. Vanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...