Sunday, April 17, 2011

Winning!

It has been a long, long time since I've won anything. I never win door prizes, I never win raffles... you get the picture. That's why I was so shocked when I received an e-mail from the lovely Jennifer Rizzo. Just in case you haven't discovered her splendid blog, here it is:
and her shop full of wonderful treasures here:
What was in the e-mail, you ask? Only that I had won a subscription to the Magazine I've been anxious to have! Yes, Belle Inspiration. If you haven't been to their site click here to preview:
With my daughter's move to her first apartment since moving back from Switzerland, I'm sure we will be inspired by the great ideas to make her new place fabulous.

Thank you Jennifer, and another thanks go to to Mimi of Belle Inspiration.



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...