Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jewels


This year I have created some new eggs to give to friends and family for Easter. Each year I try to find a new subject to paint. This year I have painted jeweled crosses with the birthstone of each recipient. Here are some of the ones I have finished. To see some of the ones I've done in the past, click the tab above marked Easter Eggs.
Amethyst

Celtic Ruby

Diamond

Peridot

Saphire


Diamond

Ruby
Emerald
Amethyst
 Linking to:
 Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Judy at DIY by Design for Swing into Spring

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...