Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The blog over at Krallspace by Dr. Mabuse, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada was so good, today, that I thought it would be appropriate for my last political post. From today onward I will not be commenting on national politics. I have purged my political postings from this site.

They went ahead and did it

The Americans voted for a narrow-minded radical race pimp as president. It really wasn't close. As I said before, to see what's going to happen to the U.S., all you have to do is look at the Episcopal church. Now you're going to discover that this isn't a fluke, but the kick on the door that brings the whole rotten structure down. Conservatives who reassured themselves all along that their country was really strong and sound at heart are going to discover that that was all a facade; the rot has been undermining them for years, and now the full extent of the decay is going to be obvious to all. 
You can continue reading by clicking the link above 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...